A correction of sorts. Apparently that story of the Buzzcocks telling off the Bush administration and then getting booed never happened. It was not the Buzzcocks who made those statements but Blink-182! (Blame it on sloppy journalism and musical ignorance, I guess) However, the crowd still booed so I'm still disappointed in the youth of America, regardless of who made the comments. Now I just have to track down all the people I told the story to and correct them before this ends up on Snopes.com...
- Name: Kathleen Gallagher
- Location: Canada
Ghost in the Machine
Girls Read Comics
I Guess We'll Just Have to Adjust
I Watch Stuff
Music (For Robots)
New York London Paris Munich
vain, selfish & lazy
- Separated at birth? Josh Hartnett and Roy from Cor...
- Suede - "Electricity" Make no mistake, Head Music...
- "Sooner or later you're gonna listen to Ralph Nade...
- They've had their fun. Now comes the hard part: "B...
- I've become a bit of a coach potato in recent week...
- OK, forgive these random blatherings but I can't b...
- Mastering the Mix A good (if somewhat long) articl...
- Hearing indie and other non-mainstream music (yes,...
- I have bought jazz and the liner notes have reward...
- Johnny Cash - "I'm on Fire"In a previous post I sa...