For some reason I get a fair amount of hits to this site from people searching for "Liz Hurley Bedazzled pictures" so this is an entry for them. Last night I watched the original Bedazzled with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. My mother kept telling me how dumb it was but I noticed she never got up and left the room. I thought it was frickin' hilarious, although like most comedies I couldn't remember the next morning what was so great. However, if you like the '60s kitsch that Austin Powers mimics you'd love this movie, especially one fabulous send-up of English chart shows with Moore as an oversexed soul singer and Cook as a Kraftwerk/Bowie amalgam. I'd say more but it would ruin everything.
- Name: Kathleen Gallagher
- Location: Canada
Ghost in the Machine
Girls Read Comics
I Guess We'll Just Have to Adjust
I Watch Stuff
Music (For Robots)
New York London Paris Munich
vain, selfish & lazy
- This article manages to breath some new life in th...
- I've decided to re-write the artist descriptions a...
- Look, I'm back from the dead! Apparently Blogspot'...
- The new-ish dissing.org is a promising indie weblo...
- For most people losing a limb is an unimaginable h...
- Dear Aston Kutcher: You are a scrumptous babe. Now...
- "[Jon Bon Jovi] got on the phone and started invit...
- First Select folds, now Melody Maker and NME merge...
- I think the actual date of Christmas the religious...