One of my favourite things to do when I'm feeling emotionally drained or bored is browse Yahoo's list of individual cat homepages. They're all written in a bizarre first-person narrative from the cat's point of view and usually involve nauseatingly cute clip art and/or MIDI files. Reading these pages is often disturbing, but nothing soothes my bitter soul faster than looking at cute fuzzy kittens.
- Name: Kathleen Gallagher
- Location: Canada
Ghost in the Machine
Girls Read Comics
I Guess We'll Just Have to Adjust
I Watch Stuff
Music (For Robots)
New York London Paris Munich
vain, selfish & lazy
- I haven't seen that New Yorker article on blogs th...
- Since everybody goes into hibernation during the w...
- Oh, dear. Bored and having a bit of an existential...
- After posting it on my homepage nearly two years a...
- Am I GOTH or NOT? (Via Blue Ruin, the blog formerl...
- Remembrance Day has always puzzled me. We're suppo...
- Get ready for Dave Grohl to rock you like a hurric...
- Have the Fighting Irish gone soft? An opinion piec...
- X-E continues to dreg up long-forgotten childhood ...
- Uhgghhghg. I need to write three more stories for ...