I haven't seen that New Yorker article on blogs that everyone is talking about but the response, Deconstructing "You've Got Blog" is verrrry good. The author Joe Clark (no, not that Joe!) dares to say the unbloggable: the A-List bloggers aren't really all that good and their celebrity-status is somewhat baffling. Nice to know I'm not alone on that.
- Name: Kathleen Gallagher
- Location: Canada
Ghost in the Machine
Girls Read Comics
I Guess We'll Just Have to Adjust
I Watch Stuff
Music (For Robots)
New York London Paris Munich
vain, selfish & lazy
- Since everybody goes into hibernation during the w...
- Oh, dear. Bored and having a bit of an existential...
- After posting it on my homepage nearly two years a...
- Am I GOTH or NOT? (Via Blue Ruin, the blog formerl...
- Remembrance Day has always puzzled me. We're suppo...
- Get ready for Dave Grohl to rock you like a hurric...
- Have the Fighting Irish gone soft? An opinion piec...
- X-E continues to dreg up long-forgotten childhood ...
- Uhgghhghg. I need to write three more stories for ...
- Good news! Sterling from In Review e-mailed me to ...