Have the Fighting Irish gone soft? An opinion piece which basically says that the University of Notre Dame shouldn't bother trying to emphasize academics over football since all college sports are corrupt anyway. Oh, so because everybody else is doing it that makes it OK? That's the same stupid mindset that's pervading the American and Canadian federal elections: just go with the flow since you're never going to change anything. Sorry, I can't accept that. Integrity is never a bad thing.
- Name: Kathleen Gallagher
- Location: Canada
Ghost in the Machine
Girls Read Comics
I Guess We'll Just Have to Adjust
I Watch Stuff
Music (For Robots)
New York London Paris Munich
vain, selfish & lazy
- X-E continues to dreg up long-forgotten childhood ...
- Uhgghhghg. I need to write three more stories for ...
- Good news! Sterling from In Review e-mailed me to ...
- Bits of bloggy business: Blue Lines is dead, but T...
- One last election coverage comment...Since there' ...
- This banner by the CBC hardly communicates the sev...
- Best bit of the marathon U.S. election coverage: b...
- Sexy Rock Stars claims to link to pictures of sexy...
- King's Journalism Review is what was causing me so...
- Since I'm not American I'm not going to bore you Y...